- Gift Registry
Make gift shopping easy with a gift registry
Whether you're getting married, celebrating a special occasion or creating a list of Christmas presents, you can make it easy for your friends and family to choose the perfect gift. By setting up a gift registry at Pinkbasis.com, you'll take all the guesswork out of buying wedding gifts, birthday gifts, graduation gifts or Christmas presents. It's super easy to set up your gift registry in just a few quick steps, and it's even easier for others to shop from it.
How to Create your Gift Registry
1. Register an account with Pinkbasis.com and Login to your account.
2. Move your Mouse Cursor to "Gift Registry" link at top of the page. Click on "Create a Gift Registry" Link. You will get to the page for creating your Gift Registry.
3.Input Registry Title, First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Event Date, all the required fields (the one with *). Also input other necessary information fields, like where you want your gifts to ship to? And if you want to make the gift registry private or public.
4. Click on "Create Registry" Button. Then you will see your Gift Registry was created. However, there is nothing in your Gift Registry. Then next step is to add products into your Gift Registry!
5. Find the product you want to put into your Gift Registry. Choose the size you like. Did you see there is "Add to Registry" Link? Click on it. The products will be added into your Gift Registry.
6. Put all items you like into your Gift Registry. Click on "View My Gift Registry" link at the top of the page.
7.You will see all the items in your gift registry. And also you should see there are 2 important links at the top of the page: "Registry Informaton" and "Tell About Your registry". Those 2 links are very important.
8. Click on "Registry Information" link. Then you will see "Registry ID" and "Direct link to your registry". Provide the link and the ID to your friends or families. They can locate your gift registry through the link or find the Registry through the ID.
9. Your friends get the Registry through the link or find the Registry by the ID. Then they can choose which item they want to purchase for you as gift. Click on the "Add to Cart" button as shown on the image below.
10. As long as one friend bought the item, then the item won't be available for other people to purchase from the Gift Registry any more. Give a try and play with it, Have fun!!!