- Shipping & Delivery
We offer FREE DOMESTIC RETURN for orders with subtotal over $60 within 7 calendar days of order receipt. However, Clearance items are final sale and not qualified for free return promotions. Please see return policy for details and qualifications.
If customer would like to return/exchange items received, customers must request a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number first. It is very important for customers since Return Label issued by UPS will be available based on request and approval of RMA.
How to request a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number:
- If you ordered with a registered account, please login to your account and click on "Request RMA" at the bottom of the page.
- If you ordered as a Guest, please request the RMA through http://www.lollicouture.com/awrma/guest_rma/index/.
Our representatives will review the request within 24 hours and issue RMA number per return policy. RMA number may be refused to issue if the request does not follow return policy. Please review return policy below for more details.
After RMA request has been approved, we will issue you an RMA #. Please write this number visibly outside your package. Packages without a RMA # may be refused.
Customer may request UPS return label. and we will provide the return label with approved RMA number. Customer will received an email from UPS to print out the return label. And customer need to drop off the return pacakge to your local UPS store.
Customer may contact us by phone at (909) 245-1179 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if having any question during the return process.
Once we get the return back to us, we will update customer the status of return within 2 days after we finish processing the return and the refund or store credit, according to return policy, will be issued within the same week of return delivered to us.
Please return the approved return item back to us asap once your return was approved. All returns must be shipped out within 30 calender days of order receipt and must be received by us within 40 calender days.
NOTE: Please write legibly and clear on the return form or any paper. For better service, please include the invoice # and customer contact information inside the return package, and details on the necessary actions you would like to be done for the return.
- * On sale items, deal of the day items, gift Cards*
- * Items containing "LA1, DG1, CD1" or "UGH1" in its item number. (Speical order items)
- * Lingerie, hosiery, swimsuits, intimate apparel, costumes, bodycon due to health restrictions.
NOTE: All non-returnable items are final sale and by no means can be returned or exchanged. If customer force to return those items, to service customer better, we love to have them back but 50% restocking fee will be applied to cover our basic cost since those items will never be resold.
* On Sale item means the item already put on sale when cusotmer places order for the item. the item on-sale date will be marked in our system, we will only consider it is on sale item when the on sale starting date before cusotmer order date. We won't 100% refuse return request for clearance items, however, we want customers to think carefully since we won't cover return shipping cost for clearance item and customer may spend more to return the items.
- * Any item that you would like to return or exchange must be sent out within 30 days of order receipt and received by us within 40 days of order receipt.
- * Items must not be worn, washed or in any used condition.
- * If there are any signs of wear, makeup, perfume, or deodorant marks, we will ship the package back and you may be subjected to additional shipping costs, or we may also abandon the item.
- * Items must be in its original packaging if returned. Example: please place shoes in the original box and place that shoe box in another box for shipment.
- * Customer can request UPS return label with any approved RMA.
- * For approved return items in orders with subtotal over $60, as long as customer sends out the return within 7 days of order receipt using our UPS return label, we will cover the return shipping.
- * If order subtotal less than $60 or customer does not send out return within 7 days of order receipt, we will deduct the return shipping cost from customer's credit.
- * If customers abuse return label, i.e. return unauthorized return products or duplicate using return label, customer will be responsible for full charge of the shipping cost and penalties.
- * Return label will be only issued for customers in areas covered by UPS domestic ground service.
- * Return label may not be issued to items less than $10 in price or less than 6oz in weight.
Refund and Return Fees
- * Refund will be issued with deduction of original shipping cost after received approved return products if customer sent out return within 7 canlendar days of order receipt.
- * Store credit will be issued with deduction of original shipping cost after received approved return products if customer sent out return after 7 calendar days of order receipt.
- * For unapproved returns, we will process case by case, store credit may be issued with restocking fee or the return could be refused or abandoned.
- * On orders with promotional free shipping or discounted shipping, shipping fees on our expense will be deducted from store credit or refund.
- * Return orders may be subjected to a restocking fee.The restocking fee may be up to 30% depending on the condition of the return package and also to cover our return processing cost. Typically 20% restocking fee is to cover our basic processing cost.
- * Customer service rep may waive the Restocking fee when issuing store credit as coutesy.
Return for Defectives
- * Items caused by manufacture defect, i.e. broken zipper or broken heel
- * Items that were shipped incorrectly, i.e. you ordered a size 8, but received a labelled size 7
Customer must report the defective within 7 calendar days of order receipt. We will take full responsibility for these mistakes. Return label will be issued after confirming proof of defetiveness by email or text message.
NOTE: On sale items are sold as is and cannot be returned or exchanged. We won't consider minor scatch or minor glue mark as defective for clearance items.
For items return for exchange, our RMA representative may make decision based on their own judgement and inventory availability to issue store credit to customer per return policy. And customer can pick their own exchange items and applying the store credit at new checkout.
Refused or Undeliverable Packages
- * We do not take responsibility for any returned packages with a failed delivery, i.e., multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, or package refusal.
- * We are not responsible for the shipping and return shipping cost if applicable.
- * Only Store credit will be issued with deduction of shipping cost from the original payment according to the receipt of the Undeliverable packages.
- * Packages refused by customers may be submitted to additional shipping cost charges by the postal carrier.
NOTE: Keep record of all return tracking numbers, in case of a failure to return to us. It is customer's responsibility to make sure the return items are delivered to us.